• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can't believe the low prizemoney for winning that tournament. Such a contrast to what the Pou would have been used to competing in 10 years ago lol.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Awesome to see the Scud back, sure hes a thousand years old and held together with blu tac but still my favourite Aussie player ever.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
..am so excited about the game..have been sooo dissapointed that i have missed just about all this tournament cos of work...really fed up to have missed so much good tennis...still...can watch this game and cheer Andy on...:)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully Roger makes quick work of this one, dont wanna stay up too late tonight, have to be up for work just after 5am.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
The Scot seems to be a bit too defensive. Had Federer in a corner just then but invited him back in the point by hitting it straight at him.

That was an insane passing shot too... :blink:

vogue

International Vice-Captain
:no:

going for a shower now...maybe when i get back it might be looking better for Murray..but i dont think it will...