• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think that’s the sign that we might be seeing a true legend on our hands. Nuts comeback given the way the second set was going.

_Ed_

Great third set for Nadal, but still a fair way to go to try to get back into the match.

_Ed_

Up a break in the fourth!

EDIT: Broken back, but then breaks again.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well done nadal! 2nd player in the open era after djokovic to win all 4 slams at least twice!

Last edited:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
What a boring chump Medvedev is. Blaming his unpopularity on everyone but himself. Now he says he's going to skip the French and Wimbledon if he can find a hard court tournament to play in Russia instead. I doubt that anyone would care or notice whether he plays or not.

Niall

International Coach
What a boring chump Medvedev is. Blaming his unpopularity on everyone but himself. Now he says he's going to skip the French and Wimbledon if he can find a hard court tournament to play in Russia instead. I doubt that anyone would care or notice whether he plays or not.

He's probably just trolling.

His clay game is pretty poor, but surely he can figure it out on grass?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
he is a djokovic in the making...

Xuhaib

International Coach
Well done Rafa still believe he is #3 in my rankings of the the 3 Goat's Djoko,Fed, Rafa in that order.
However I hate trolls who label him a clay court bully he's got 8 non clay slams now some of the greatest all timers ended up with total 7-8 slams and no one is questioning their greatness.

Shady Slim

International Coach
ngl guys i like medvedev and was rooting for him the entire tournament

growing up i used to be really anti-rafa given i was a fed fan however the way he conducted himself re the novak business really had him rise in rankings for me personally - nevertheless i was still backing my guy medvedev - but you can't take anything away from rafa that was stunning