• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Tamil Nadu Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Chennai is an acquired taste. Though in the end, you throw up one way or the other. The only positive thing about that 'sewage'(its actually a terribly 'maintained' river) is the fact that its mostly industrial waste with not a lot of human waste. It was kinda purified last year during the floods when everything was washed away, including a few dead babies. I don't doubt its back to looking like a dirty asshole though.
So you used to get aids but now you just get necrotic syphilis from Chennai

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chennai is an acquired taste. Though in the end, you throw up one way or the other. The only positive thing about that 'sewage'(its actually a terribly 'maintained' river) is the fact that its mostly industrial waste with not a lot of human waste. It was kinda purified last year during the floods when everything was washed away, including a few dead babies. I don't doubt its back to looking like a dirty asshole though.
Good to see we finally have a non biased perspective from someone who has lived there.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am
prepared to settle this argument once and for all.

I tefeiged the the following reply:

image.png

Note the the lack of salutation or the form of any kind of regards as a sign off.

The email has proven both the filthy state of the area and he rudeness of the locals. Case closed.

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
As the discussion has become nothing to do with the Tamil Nadu Premier League, we are closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.