• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
**** here we go with the commentators discussing when to take the batting powerplay. I wish they would take away the batting powerplay just so that I don't have to listen to commentators discussing it.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Indeed. The more I see of Nathan McCullum the less I rate him, strict 20/20 player IMO.
NL McCullum 7 0 23 1 3.28

Bowled well in the previous game. This has been a bad outing for him.
Reckon his batting is good enough that he is worth persevering with.

In his defence - Jayawadene didn't let him settle in his first over.

BeeGee

International Captain
I'm really struggling to see why Williamson was taken off after only two overs, and Tuffy brought back. That seems to have played perfectly into Sri Lanka's hands.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I'm really struggling to see why Williamson was taken off after only two overs, and Tuffy brought back. That seems to have played perfectly into Sri Lanka's hands.
The move to take off Williamson at lest resulted in a wicket with Styris. But the decision to bowl Tuffey was a mistake. He has gone for plenty.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Williamson looks better on a pitch that is helping him. Last time I saw him in a 20.20 in NZ he looked innocuous. If he has control to go with this spin then he looks really useful much better than a part timer.