• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dilshan gone.. this will be the key partnership.
Yup, if NZ break this partnership in the next 5 overs they'll be on top for mine, I don't rate Sri Lanka's middle order much today with Samaraweera missing.

_Ed_

Surprised to see Jayawardene only averages 30.7 against NZ - it feels to me like he's done a lot of damage to us over the years.

Maybe it's just that ton in the 2007 WC semi that gives me that impression.

Zinzan

Surprised to see Jayawardene only averages 30.7 against NZ - it feels to me like he's done a lot of damage to us over the years.

I think he murdered us in a couple of T20s too

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer

Gotta admit though that was a brilliant innings from him. One of the best ODI innings I've seen.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I shouldn't be cheering for SL but that 4 and some of the other shots today have been top draw. Good to watch.

BeeGee

International Captain
Williamson's bowling impresses me. He looks more dangerous than McCullum (certainly getting more turn).