• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Blain

U19 Captain
Elliott the T20 player doesn't fill me with much confidence, I remember a few years ago against Aus he scored a less than run a ball 30 from memory which pretty much lost us the game.. Good in pressure situations or rebuilding an innings if required.

EDIT; Was his first T20I, http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/351696.html

Would like to see Worker get a chance in the next month.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Elliott the T20 player doesn't fill me with much confidence, I remember a few years ago against Aus he scored a less than run a ball 30 from memory which pretty much lost us the game.. Good in pressure situations or rebuilding an innings if required.

EDIT; Was his first T20I, Only T20I: Australia v New Zealand at Sydney, Feb 15, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Would like to see Worker get a chance in the next month.
I remember hating on Luggage because I had money on NZ in that game. Burned in my memory.

Now he's one of my favourite players. WAG, turned himself around completely.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
best bit is it being gnske, who usually is the one bumping the old posts that turn out to be wrong :laugh: