• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll never forget Jayawardene refusing to walk when he was brilliantly caught & bowled by NcCullum in the WC...and I still swear that one was out, so let's not be too rich Russel.

Flem274*

123/5
I don't think Guptill could ever be in worse ODI nick again if he tried. This is not the bloke who was fastest to 3000 runs for NZ.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
I don't think it should matter if the fielder touches the rope fielding the ball. A boundary is when the ball reaches the rope/line - if it doesn't get that far, it shouldn't be four imo.

Viddly

Cricket Spectator
I don't think I've ever been pleased to see NZ lose a wicket but Guptill is just not helping the cause at the moment. Better off in the shed.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think Guptill could ever be in worse ODI nick again if he tried. This is not the bloke who was fastest to 3000 runs for NZ.
Yeah, Anderson, Starc and Malinga are absolutely going to have him on toast in the World Cup. Good to see him finally put out of his misery.

Viddly

Cricket Spectator
I don't think it should matter if the fielder touches the rope fielding the ball. A boundary is when the ball reaches the rope/line - if it doesn't get that far, it shouldn't be four imo.
No no no no no.

Imagine the angst trying to judge a 6/out situation when the fielder is standing on or over the rope. It is just fine how it is.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah okay I'm now seriously worried Blocky is going to get a temporary posthumous victory on Guptill.

I'm now about to say something very painful.

Michael Papps should have gone to the UAE for a look at him.