• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016

91Jmay

International Coach
Good bowling from Sri Lankans rewarded. Would have taken 320 before play, would snap your hand off for it now.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Good morning for SL after a solid start by Eng.

Best thing for me is to have test cricket back on.... what does the weather look like for the afternoon session?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Strange times for sri lanka. I really rate Eranga and Chameera, Mathews is good for a 3rd seamer and while I haven't seen Shanaka at all, it looks like he's bowled well. Not often you have several decent lankan pacers but seemingly no good young batsmen coming though.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Made a mince of that shot

If that's going to be the theme of the day Stokes won't be out there long (guaranteed to be now)

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
4 wickets, 4 nicks to loose drives. Very, very poor. Good bowling though, kept it nice and full even after we got off to solid start.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
One of these gone and we're looking at sub-150, aren't we. Not the smartest start to a series that you'll ever see.