• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Bangladesh

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
A hero in Bangladeshi cricket no doubt. What a great knock. Loving it. :D
A great knock for Bangers. If only some of the others had made a few more runs Bangers could have taken it to 450 plus and then who knows what they could've done....

Murali on 998 wickets needs 2 more to become the First Player ever to get 1000 wickets in International Cricket !!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The spinners doing very well. Keep on rolling Bangla. They`re certainly doing well thus far.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Enamul strikes again and Sri Lanka are 5-down! A great bowling performance by Bangladesh so far. I reckon Hossain is rubbish though. Why isn`t Mortaza playing? Injured again?!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If they get one more wicket soon after tea Bangladesh could be looking at a first innings lead.

TIF

U19 Debutant
Well played by Bangladesh till now. I do hope that they pull it off from here. They really need to get the Sri Lankans out for less than 300 and themselves bat well in the 2nd innings to set Sri Lanka a target beyond 300+.

However, now I am starting to feel for Sri Lanka a bit that everyone is looking like getting behind Bangladesh here and not too much of a support for Sri Lanka is coming through.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Great going Bangladesh, they have been very impressive.. they need to pick up a wicket or two in some quick time.. and then we will have a match on our hands..

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
How was Maharoof's innings? He smashed some 72 runs, if I'm not wrong, but I didn't get to watch it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Gah, Bangladesh have completely let Sri Lanka back into the game, and a loss now looks likely. D`oh! Still a very strong effort though.

And if anyone can find out why Mortaza isn`t in, cheers. :)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Days like this make others' assertions that Bangladesh are showing no signs of improvment look pretty ridiculous. This match is in SL and and they really stretched the home side today. The real test will be to see how they do tomorrow when I think Murali will be at his most dangerous.

dinu23

International Debutant
Top_Cat said:
Days like this make others' assertions that Bangladesh are showing no signs of improvment look pretty ridiculous. This match is in SL and and they really stretched the home side today. The real test will be to see how they do tomorrow when I think Murali will be at his most dangerous.
the match is in Bangladesh. :D

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Nnanden said:
And if anyone can find out why Mortaza isn`t in, cheers. :)
Apparently the physio recommended that he take a break from this match. Don't know about the second one.

Bangladesh need to clean this up quickly. Samaraweera has a nasty habit of batting well with the tail and any lead over 50 would probably be too much for the Bangles.

Anyone still calling for their head? I know that this Sri Lanka team are not the best they could field, but this is still a fairly creditable performance. Plus Bangladesh does not have Mortaza or Aftab Ahmed in their team (lord knows why!), so things are looking up for them, especially at home. My next hope for them is that they do not have one of their customary 2nd innings collapses.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
all out for 338 top class performance.. Sri Lanka has a slim lead of 19 runs.. Lets hope Bangladesh have a good batting performance..