• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia

cricman

International 12th Man
Sangakarra is a gun, this could be one great innings of all time depends on what he does with the rest of it.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Sanga is the cool factor in world cricket at the moment. Well done :) He deserved a better ball to get to his tonne than that pie.

sideshowtim

Banned
Sanga is the cool factor in world cricket at the moment. Well done :) He deserved a better ball to get to his tonne than that pie.
To be fair, many of his scoring shots have been off similar balls. Not to say he hasn't batted brilliantly, but God he's been helped by MacGill...

Sri Lanka getting on top here again. Plenty of time, wickets and 2 great batsmen at the crease.

Athlai

Not Terrible
To be fair, many of his scoring shots have been off similar balls. Not to say he hasn't batted brilliantly, but God he's been helped by MacGill...

Sri Lanka getting on top here again. Plenty of time, wickets and 2 great batsmen at the crease.
SL only stand a chance if Sanga's sticks around IMO. Which is possible I suppose with the way he's been playing. Ponting regretting not enforcing the follow on?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Appreciating Jonners' spell so much, especially with what's happening at the other end. Was doubting his ability a bit, but he's shut me up. :)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For me the Cooley decision was proven in the Ashes last year - all 4 mainline bowlers took 20+ wickets.

BTW, what's with the horrible rash of people with KRudd avatars. It is bad enough that he's plastered all over the news, why do we have to see him on our cricketing forums.
Get used to it mate, you'll be seeing a lot more of him on the Treasury benches over the next three years (I hope).

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FFS MacGill, land the ball on the pitch. Pathetic bowling really, and four no-balls don't help him too much either.