• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Australia 2019

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
100% should be opening with Perera. He's Jayasuria incarnate

I could manage this team better
Yep. This should be the opening partnership.

Kusal and Dickwella.

Honestly this is really tough to be excoted about it.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it just me or do SL get to tour Australia/NZ/both every year but never ever seem to compete.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
I'm sure he's a nice bloke but him talking about his colleagues being the best in the business (think he said that earlier) and how they're sporting legends (as if viewers don't know how how good they were) is just fawning that creates a self-indulgent commentary atmosphere.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
This is probably a worse batting performance than Sunday; don't think Oz have bowled that well and it's not like they're chasing an impossible total and yet they might not make 100 again.

Spark

Global Moderator
Was really thinking of going down to the 3rd game based on the strength of the squad. But probably won't bother now.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was really thinking of going down to the 3rd game based on the strength of the squad. But probably won't bother now.
If Australia bat first you'll still at least get to enjoy yourself

SL are selfish batting first and sucking this bad

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
MCG match would usually be a big turnout due to large local SL population but if anything would put SL fans off it would be these matches so far.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Hard to believe Sri Lanka just beat Pak 3-0. Not holding out much hope for any of the 6 T20 games to be competitive :(

Burgey

Despite how rubbish SL are, I reckon that Perera straight drive first ball tonight will be the highlight of th.e summer

Gnske

Under the right circumstances he can be good but with sycophantic dolts like Howard there it's just lame banter most of the time.
Nah I think with Warne its like eating fresh garbage. Most of it tastes awful, occasionally there'll be a fresh banana in there, but then you'll chomp down on a handful of ciggie filters immediately after and once again be reminded that you are in fact eating garbage.

Burgey

Malinga’s physique roughly resembling mine atm.

That’s not a compliment btw

stephen

I didn't even know this was on today until I saw like 5 Sri Lankans queuing for the bus in the cbd on my way home from work. I then guessed the second t20 was on. Looks like I'm not missing much.

Burgey

Doesn’t look or sound as though there are many there at all tonight either. Worrying signs for CA.