• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Australia 2019

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
'just looking at these first 3 balls I've got no idea why he hasn't played the first 2 games'

I dunno Junior but he averages 48 in ODIs

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
End this ****ing series ****s. Seriously I regret watching this tripe earlier. Have to watch these MOFOs hack and slog at the quality of Kane Richardson and **** it up. It's appalling, it should be illegal.

Who should I blame, the cricket or the MOFOS who run the cricket? Someone answer me, i'm angry.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
End this ****ing series ****s. Seriously I regret watching this tripe earlier. Have to watch these MOFOs hack and slog at the quality of Kane Richardson and **** it up. It's appalling, it should be illegal.

Who should I blame, the cricket or the MOFOS who run the cricket? Someone answer me, i'm angry.
What's with the new MOFO shtick

Gob

International Coach
Little Sri lankans should have made mission impossible type masks of Stuey Broad and knocked on Davey's Warner's door on Halloween

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Deceptive tbh. A few veggies in there which cook down to barely anything

Still fresh and delicious mind