• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**"Official" **South Africa vs Pakistan : April 2021 ( white ball)

Shady Slim

International Coach
Take your RM Williams pantyhose and read a neoliberal treatise you weirdo
aside from my work shoes which are the ones from my year twelve formal all that i own are runners tbh

my philosophy is if you can’t run ten kilometres in what you’re wearing you shouldn’t wear it

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Talking about the South's propensity to wear grey, for the record. No good guy ever wears grey, Hitler proved that.

Stefan9

International Debutant
My contempt for BCCI has reached new levels over pulling our players mid series. CSA has also shown no respect to the SA public.
Now rassie van der Dussen has pulled injured aswell.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Why are Pakistan favs betting wise to win the 3rd one day match, South Africa at home are still decent
Because BCCI has screwed the SA team by insisting half our team leave for ipl quarantine. We are missing qdk,miller,kg,norje & ngidi. Now rassie also injured that is 6 players from the first 2 games.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Are you really that concerned about it? This is not exactly an important cricketing series. I know I`m not concerned about the players going to IPL, I actually prefer it. I am glad for our top players to be making a buck while they can, takes pressure off CSA to find monies they could never otherwise find. These where extra games organised by CSA for some extra monies in their coffer, and IPL was previously on the agenda with the contracts well known. And finally I would far rather have our supposed B and C team players and youngsters getting more exposure than the known quantities in these games. Heck I would far more likely watch these unimportant games if I was watching to see how our youngsters would perform. IPL or not.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Are you really that concerned about it? This is not exactly an important cricketing series. I know I`m not concerned about the players going to IPL, I actually prefer it. I am glad for our top players to be making a buck while they can, takes pressure off CSA to find monies they could never otherwise find. These where extra games organised by CSA for some extra monies in their coffer, and IPL was previously on the agenda with the contracts well known. And finally I would far rather have our supposed B and C team players and youngsters getting more exposure than the known quantities in these games. Heck I would far more likely watch these unimportant games if I was watching to see how our youngsters would perform. IPL or not.
Goes about the principle. It is not acceptable to me to not pick your strongest team when playing international games...International games should take precedence over franchise games each and every time...If you want to test youngsters arrange a team games...