• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in New Zealand 2022

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Serious bowling this. Day 1 aside, the South African quicks were not troubling the outside or inside edge. Henry did more in that over than Stuurman did all day.

BeeGee

International Captain
This is one of the most impressive performances from a NZ test player... ever.

7/23, 58 not out and 2/13 (so far). Phenomenal.

Bahseph

State Captain
First time I've been able to watch some of this match live and Rassie goes first up! Would really like to see Hamza build an innings.

Flem274*

123/5
I like that Henry has added the wobble seam and cross seam to his arsenal. He's a far cry from the outswingers with natural variation the other way of 2016.

Very similar slow start to Southees first 10-15 tests but spread out over 6-7 years rather than 4 with a long stint as international 12th man during Shield season.

Bahseph

State Captain
Great bowling. Had to play at that to be fair. Verreynne has an odd way of driving. I wish I was technically proficient enough with batting techniques to explain it.

Bahseph

State Captain
Obviously out of the loop here,but I assumed Mitchell was the CDG replacement as an all-rounder? Is it a shoot out between CDG and Ravindra now for the 7 role?

Flem274*

123/5
Obviously out of the loop here,but I assumed Mitchell was the CDG replacement as an all-rounder? Is it a shoot out between CDG and Ravindra now for the 7 role?
He was but I think his batting impressed enough to make him a short term KW replacement.

Definitely some tough decisions to make, hopefully, when or if Kane returns.