• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2017

RxGM

U19 Vice-Captain
I understand playing Neesh for the batting, but would have been tempted to play Colin so he could open the bowling

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I understand playing Neesh for the batting, but would have been tempted to play Colin so he could open the bowling
Haha. Yeah Wagner opening the bowling and Neesham first change looks... ugly.

I am stunned they've actually left Southee out. And of course we're bowling first now when we've named two spinners. Guess we'll just need to bat once, bat big :happy:

RxGM

U19 Vice-Captain
And land the ball on the seam so at least Boult will have a chance to get some swing for 6 overs.

BeeGee

International Captain
Really don't think two spinners is the right call - and would prefer Sodhi to Jeets as he's the more attacking option, but hoping to be proven wrong.
Yeah, I agree. I love Wags, but he's not a new ball bowler. Only two seamers scares me.

SeamUp

International Coach
Cook played in NZL twice before with an SA u19 tour and 2002 u19 CWC in same team as Hashim and McClaren. Long time ago now.

SeamUp

International Coach
Only Jp, Hash, Vern and Morras played a test match in NZL before.

Wagner v Elgar an old schoolboy rivalry renewed according to cricinfo.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Our inability to win a toss is incredible.

Evidence for the existence of god and that he hates the NZ cricket team.
Which is surprising. I'd think that now we have dropped Southee there is no longer any reason for God to hate the blackcaps.

I think this is a sign that Hesson, Larsen, Jorgensen, McMillan also need to go.

Failing that, then David White.

Then, and only then, there will be nobody to hate.

BeeGee

International Captain
Which is surprising. I'd think that now we have dropped Southee there is no longer any reason for God to hate the blackcaps.

I think this is a sign that Hesson, Larsen, Jorgensen, McMillan also need to go.

Failing that, then David White.

Then, and only then, there will be nobody to hate.
Thy will be done.

Mike5181

International Captain
Kyle Mills is insightful and doesn't pull his punches on commentary. Really don't like his voice, though.