• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2017

SeamUp

International Coach
The important question right now is do I stay up late tonight and watch the first session or do I go to be early and try watch the final session, and possibly half the 2nd session....
It is always an easy decision for me. I stay up and see where the night takes me :cool:

veganbob

U19 Captain
As much as I want southee dropped from the odi team, theres no way he should be dropped from tests at this stage. Still clearly deserves his spot.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
I'll be watching it but I'm expecting South Africa to destroy New Zealand.

Battle of the Durham openers, Stephen Cook v Tom Latham.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Southee has indeed been dropped! Regardless of whether or not it's the right call for this match, I hope it'll be a bit of a wake-up call for him.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Southee has indeed been dropped! Regardless of whether or not it's the right call for this match, I hope it'll be a bit of a wake-up call for him.
Yeah definitely my biggest hope there. He has historically done alright after being kicked up the arse.

BeeGee

International Captain
Our inability to win a toss is incredible.

Evidence for the existence of god and that he hates the NZ cricket team.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Really don't think two spinners is the right call - and would prefer Sodhi to Jeets as he's the more attacking option, but hoping to be proven wrong.

SeamUp

International Coach
Such an intriguing start without a ball bowled.

Last 22 tests in NZL the captainbhas put the opposition in ?

New curator and 2 spinners is brave.

But wow Kane sounded so bad leaving Tim out and then McMillan consoling him too.

Mike5181

International Captain
Paint me green and call me a cucumber; the mad men actually went and dropped him. The Hyderabad Test against India in 2012 was apparently the last time that happened.