• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2017

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Parnell over Morris sucks. Though if anything it should be Phehlukwayo sitting out. Batted well but has only taken three wickets in the past six ODIs.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it just me or does it feel defensive of KW to win the toss and bowl?

Looks like a cracking pitch, I'm not sure what message that sends.

Incidentally I thought Guptill was returning today *** it.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Is it just me or does it feel defensive of KW to win the toss and bowl?

Looks like a cracking pitch, I'm not sure what message that sends.

Incidentally I thought Guptill was returning today *** it.
Not watching yet but it appears AB won the toss...

Zinzan

Will Boult swing it in the blue skies here... will be interesting.

The fact remains, without Guptill in the line-up, SA have 5 (arguably 6) world class bats in their top 6, compared to NZ's 2.

Zinzan

Calling it early, but 400 isn't out of the question if these two openers can bat 20 overs. Looks like a great track & speedy out-field. AB will be licking his lips.

Zinzan

Yep, awful innings. Seemed to be batting on a completely different track to de Kock.

Zinzan

Faf can be a sluggish starter, so chance to try to deny de Kock strike here. I'd be trying to purposely give him singles here if possible.

Zinzan

Pleased to see Ferguson maintaining 149-151 in his 2nd spell today. At his pace he'll get away with short of a length bowling by cramping batsmen. Should come round the wicket to left-handers too.