• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
So scores of 36, 21 and 20 in three innings from Van Wyk - kind of what you'd expect from a wicketkeeper tbh.

Really ruing those 34 runs Morkel and Tahir put on for the last wicket yesterday - a lead of 108 right now would mean we could still hope to set a target of 180 at a stretch.

Polo23

International Debutant
Do the selectors admit they royally ****ed it up in selecting Nicol (seriously, how the hell did he get selected in the test team?) by dropping him for the 3rd test? I don't see how he could keep his spot, he's looked atrocious. Assuming he gets dropped it offers a bit of a selection problem, ideally in my mind McCullum goes back to opening with Guptill, Williamson moves to number 3 but who takes his number 5 spot? Flynn or Brownlie? Brownlie has proven performance at international level behind him but no cricket under his belt, Flynn has been in awesome form lately coming back from injury. Interesting selections for the last test indeed.

Flem274*

123/5
Gillespie and Dougeh to have a swing. The batsmen can hardly accuse them of being irresponsible, since they're such useless ****s themselves.

Our batsmen don't deserve our bowlers.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Heh, glorious from Gillespie. A four and an epic six.

He's quite possibly my favourite NZ player right now.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone else starting to think that right now Bracewell is a test match #10 at best? He's got the potential to eventually bat higher, but right now he's nowhere near a test match #8.

Can't see Marto facing a ball. :(