• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Tec15

First Class Debutant
The ball was turning square , keeping low, spitting out, form day one, but it's still a good pitch. I bet class batsmen like Cook and Root would score double hundreds in this pitch. Shame that South Africa have hacks like Amla and De Villiers rather players like those.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Btw, this pitch hasn't flattened out by any means. It's still ****ing difficult to bat on this pitch and Amla and Faf are playing the sort of ugly innings that you have to play on such tracks.

indiaholic

International Captain
The ball was turning square , keeping low, spitting out, form day one, but it's still a good pitch. I bet class batsmen like Cook and Root would score double hundreds in this pitch. Shame that South Africa have hacks like Amla and De Villiers rather players like those.
STFU. Literally no one has said that.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey guys thought the pitch was supposed to crumble to dust and get exponentially worse and make batting in the fourth innings impossible and that the toss virtually decided the match. You're all ****ing idiots who don't have a clue. Wish sa batted like this in the first innings. Wouldn't have had pages of bull**** here about what a disgraceful pitch this is.

We've gone from "Dustbowls never get better for batting" to " this pitch has flattened out" in the space of one day just because SA have batted better. As I said before, it's just lazy, lazy analysis from people who have no idea.

Really hope sa can pull this off. Would be just punishment for our dumb attacking approach in the second innings.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Cricinfo is run by your lot.. they don't want to give credit to SA batsmen when their batsmen failed :ph34r::ph34r:
Clearly. Hope India lose this and we can all gang up on Kohli and Dhawan for the incredibly ****ty shots they played to get out.

182 to get with 6 wickets in hand. Nervous.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This partnership now higher than any NZ have managed over at Adelaide.

Wonder where Pratters, artvadelay, Bahnz, Social and the other people calling this pitch 'poor' and 'unplayable' have gone.

Still so bitter at that. I want someone to just come here and admit they were wrong about this pitch goddamit.
WTF. Such pitches are poor. You need to accept every one won't have same opinions as you.

cnerd123

likes this
Hey guys thought the pitch was supposed to crumble to dust and get exponentially worse and make batting in the fourth innings impossible and that the toss virtually decided the match. You're all ****ing idiots who don't have a clue. Wish sa batted like this in the first innings. Wouldn't have had pages of bull**** here about what a disgraceful pitch this is.

We've gone from "Dustbowls never get better for batting" to " this pitch has flattened out" in the space of one day just because SA have batted better. As I said before, it's just lazy, lazy analysis from people who gave no idea.

Really hope sa can pull this off. Would be just punishment for our dumb attacking approach in the second innings.
I swear we need to name and shame all the idiots who were waaahing and spouting rubbish earlier in the thread and infract the lot of them.

They've all conveniently gone quite too. So annoying. Come out of hiding ****s and own up to being wrong.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok even though SA are probably producing their best batting performance this series, I still feel it was a day too late. Chasing 300 plus is always going to be difficult anywhere in the world and even if you get a partnership, it's just 1 wicket away from a collapse.

The 79 all out on Day 2 is going to cost them bad. Even if it was 170, a target of 210 right now would have been easily achievable.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I swear we need to name and shame all the idiots who were waaahing and spouting rubbish earlier in the thread and infract the lot of them.

They've all conveniently gone quite too. So annoying. Come out of hiding ****s and own up to being wrong.
Ok dude just calm.This is a public forum, and people are gonna disagree and express themselves.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ok even though SA are probably producing their best batting performance this series, I still feel it was a day too late. Chasing 300 plus is always going to be difficult anywhere in the world and even if you get a partnership, it's just 1 wicket away from a collapse.

The 79 all out on Day 2 is going to cost them bad. Even if it was 170, a target of 210 right now would have been easily achievable.
Yeah absolutely.

Edit: well, not 'easily' achievable, but still

Last edited:

indiaholic

International Captain

Don't think 210 would have been easy though. Would have needed a decent, nothing exceptional but decent batting performance.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Last 10 overs 8/0

Well that's one way to make a 4th day happen.

Maybe they are waiting for the pitch to flatten out a bit more :ph34r: