• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And pretty sure Warnie said "Ooooh Allo" to every single one of them.
I can't be doing with him and Botham - had enough of them - going to watch the ladies for a bit - let me know when someone decent is back behind the microphone

SeamUp

International Coach
I can't be doing with him and Botham - had enough of them - going to watch the ladies for a bit - let me know when someone decent is back behind the microphone
Gowers voice and procrastination is the worst for me but I do get your guys point on the other 2.

Atherton, Pollock, Hussain and Holding I don't mind. Atherton can get irritating but I do like his knowledge of the game. Clearly learned and read lots of cricket pieces so brings up interesting debate outside current match.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is crap, bowling been good but they look like they are playing to survive rather than set up the game for a victory push.

morgieb

This is crap, bowling been good but they look like they are playing to survive rather than set up the game for a victory push.
Yeah it doesn't make a lot sense. At this point they either have to gamble on a declaration or risk a blockathon.

Maybe they'll accelrate soon though.

morgieb

Given how slowly Cook and Ballance were going, this collapse is arguably a blessing in disguise given how agressive Stokes and Ali are.

91Jmay

International Coach
Think this more than justifies the approach yesterday. Absolute pig of a pitch to bat on at this point, need another 100 or so and I'd feel fairly comfortable.