• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

Moonsorrow999

U19 Debutant
Did I call him next Shane Warne? No I wouldn't, but then again I'm not clueless so I can understand why you'd hold everyone to your own low standards.
Don't think I said you did, I believe that's what I said! I mean tossing a few balls up to someone and getting them out, I mean he's got to be the next Shane Warne, right? Wouldn't quite put him in ATG status yet but I've heard some put him up for that.

91Jmay

International Coach
Don't think I said you did, I believe that's what I said! I mean tossing a few balls up to someone and getting them out, I mean he's got to be the next Shane Warne, right? Wouldn't quite put him in ATG status yet but I've heard some put him up for that.
Only in your only delusional head.

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
The quota system continues to destroy SA. When I'm president i will ensure it is repealed immediately! We will make SA cricket great again!

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
What an amazing decision that is from Pistol.

Huge chance to knock them over cheaply now, tail is a long one even though Vern and Morris can bat.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think an argument is defined by anyone needing to be making a decent point.

He must have felt that on the glove. Hoping the technology wasn't good enough.