• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Spark

Global Moderator
You'd struggle to believe this pitch has had 7 wickets fall on it if you just started watching. Looks very friendly.

Stapel

International Regular
So how much will look like a good total on this pitch when Aus have to face SA's attack?
I did some math. Average first innings score at the WACA since SA last toured in Aus is slightly above 300. Obviously Aus are on top here, but SA needn't too many runs more to set up this series for a great finish.

Ruckus

International Captain
Think we've let this go on more than it deserved though. There was a period after the wickets were all falling, where Johnson was taken off and the momentum was lost a bit. Should've taken advantage of it more.

uvelocity

International Coach
love coming home after the beach or the shops when the waca test is on

if you gonna bowl short have a short leg

nice rearguard saffers

archie mac

International Coach
Well, anything should be shown on TV, so I agree there.

Also, Tendulkar was once given LBW (and rightly so), after taking it on the shoulder!
I remember that. He was all class in that series against one of the all time great attacks. How he didn't win the man of the series was beyond me:-O