• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's about a futuristic amusement park where dinosaurs are brought to life through advanced cloning techniques. He calls it "Billy and the Cloneasaurus."

Top_Cat

As much as I love it as a spectator, only having 3 days between tests is ****ed scheduling, and people wonder why players and administrators don't see eye to eye.

The players will still be in recovery mode when they're expected to roll out for a match. Hardly any time for preparation.
Yeah, have to agree. The schedule has essentially denied Kallis the chance to play the full series (or, if he does play in Perth, he'll be heavily restricted). That sucks.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Where was that Perth Bingo post we had last year, where we listed all those things that the comms bring up every year at Perth?
I'll start.

Chappel (I think) telling that bull**** story of a West Indian bowling digging it in short and hitting the sightscreen on the full.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Taylor and Healy banging on about how far back the slips and keeper are compared to other grounds.

The Fremantle Doctor mentioned by at least 5 commentators before lunch.

Top_Cat

When the team batting first scores 800, mentioning how the Shield strip is so different to the Test strip, full value for shots, etc. (because that explains WA's crappiness).