• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
given SA's luck this tour MM will probably bang his head walking into the airplane and suffer a concussion that knocks him out of business

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
i really am over xmas horse though. i used to like the guy too
Yeah I used to be a big fan, and I thought they should've persisted with a bit longer earlier in his career instead of basically telling him to pack his bags and play for Yorkshire. There are too many mental demons there to make a Test cricketer out of him at this point though IMO, even though he's clearly a talented bat.

Elgar seems to have modelled his technique on Justin Langer though, which doesn't really seem like a good thing.

Spikey

I've always said at the WACA you need to keep your eyes on the ball

(and be ready in the slip cordon)

Spikey

let's not rule out the chances of

7. McLean
8. Robbie P
9. VP
10. Steyn
11. MM

i'd probably kill myself if this little SOB got rolled out

benchmark00

"It's very rare for an edge to to fall short of the slips in Perth"
- Ian Chappell 5 days a year, every year.

Spark

Global Moderator
Where was that Perth Bingo post we had last year, where we listed all those things that the comms bring up every year at Perth?

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I've always said at the WACA you need to keep your eyes on the ball

(and be ready in the slip cordon)
Now quickly delete that post before Jacques Kallis who likes to lurk on CW come across this ground breaking secret to not losing the number 1 ranking.