• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Loony BoB

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
Reds decline Shehzad.

He'll either end up in Green or Blue. Also, a grade team will be assigned shortly.
If both Green & Blue also decline the offer, surely Reds - being the first in line - would get him?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Loony BoB said:
If both Green & Blue also decline the offer, surely Reds - being the first in line - would get him?
Indeed, but no response from the Green captain = acceptance.

Welcome to Green, Mr Shehzad.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
Unsurprisingly, another allrounder...

Name: Jasim S. Shehzad
Forum name: Jasim
RHB (lower middle order), RF
Batting average: 31
Bowling average: 28
Bowling economy: 2.8
Fielding: 21

Red have first pick, followed by Green, Colts and Blue. The player will be available for selection as soon as he confirms his interest.
It's amazing all these super talented cricketers have time to sign up to an online simming game...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Sorry for the delay:

Name: Tom A. Aram
Forum name: tommo05
Age: 31 (wouldn't mind if you adjusted that, though, because you're not going to be playing many seasons with that age ;) )
RHB opening batsman, LB
Batting average: 41
Bowling average: 45
Bowling economy: 6.6
Fielding: 18

Reds have first pick.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Jasim said:
Thx.So,what i have to do now?How can i play the game?
I think you get given a grade team and if you perform well there you get called up to the Greens. You probably should pop into the Green Thread and say hi, that what most guys do, so the captain knowns your in their team.

Welcome mate :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Samuel_Vimes said:
Sorry for the delay:

Name: Tom A. Aram
Forum name: tommo05
Age: 31 (wouldn't mind if you adjusted that, though, because you're not going to be playing many seasons with that age ;) )
RHB opening batsman, LB, part-time wicket-keeper
Batting average: 41
Bowling average: 45
Bowling economy: 6.6
Fielding: 18

Reds have first pick.
Red pick up Aram.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Samuel_Vimes said:
Indeed, but no response from the Green captain = acceptance.
Not thrilled with Garven then. Blue could desperately have used such talent right about now.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Not thrilled with Garven then. Blue could desperately have used such talent right about now.

hey dont blame me :p i didn't know doing nothing would mean picking up a player, that said, with Rose on international duty he may well come into the side for a game or 2.