• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stokes 5 overs to date justification enough in selecting him over Ballance? I picked this team so I'm not complaining, just seeing what you think.

Congrats in LMS too.
Cheers.

The 5 overs he has had were vital in giving a rest to the big two quicks. He'll get another burst before the new ball too.

Can't keep dropping chances even if they are tough.

ajdude

International Coach
channel 9 have really dropped the ball on not showing wagon wheels when a batsman gets to 25 today. still have quite a bit of work until they reach the quality of international cricket 2010.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
tell me more about your exercise routine.

edit: @Burgey. Not interested in Benchy's fitnes.s

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tell me more about your exercise routine.

edit: @Burgey. Not interested in Benchy's fitnes.s
Thanks for your call, Jono.

Today we did a 4km jog (shuffle) followed by 10 minutes of interval sprints at 15, 17, 17, 19, 19kph then 10 minutes at 13kph but increasing the incline from 11, 13, 17, 19 then collapsed in a heap.

#instafit #workinout

Now off to Sails at Lavender Bay for a Christmas do.

#tuboflard

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Wow back from work and checked the game and I am confused by this England team composition. From the beginning selection decisions have made this a tough tour to love.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
10 more runs and Bailey has his Test average above 40. Feeling slightly nervous Pews?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I always get this weird deja vu when the score is 4/234. I always think that's even but as a former batsman (see Nufan's best ever 11 thread, for more information) I'm actually happy with the score from a batsman point of view.