• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Rogers has experience here and he is the defensive opener. Leaving a ball that hits middle if off is unforgivable. I want Kat back stat.

pup11

International Coach
This is what you get when you don't have any stability in the team, actual opening batsmen are batting everywhere in middle order, whereas a guy like Watson who has been a middle order batsman all his life wants to pretend he can be a test opener. Just a shame that we are screwing with careers of some very good young players here.

Ruckus

International Captain
Can't help but think a lot of backlash's views might actually be pretty well vindicated after this series is done

91Jmay

International Coach
This is what you get when you don't have any stability in the team, actual opening batsmen are batting everywhere in middle order, whereas a guy like Watson who has been a middle order batsman all his life wants to pretend he can be a test opener. Just a shame that we are screwing with careers of some very good young players here.
You have some very good players? You might want to pick them.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This sort of situation isn't that bad for Khawaja as he has the opportunity to bat in his own sort of bubble, not have to rotate the strike that much (even though it wouldn't hurt to) and just hit the occasional boundary.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Holding making me feel really depressed about Australian cricket, worst part is that Backlash has a point now

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
it is

ESPNcricinfo ‏@ESPNcricinfo 10m
RT @mohanstatsman: High% of LBWs (min 50 inngs) D Ebrahim 31% S WATSON 30% M Sinclair 29% D Ganga 28% RS Mahanama 28%

some great success stories there
It's clearly Prince EWS' fault....

Expressway76

U19 Vice-Captain
Holding making me feel really depressed about Australian cricket, worst part is that Backlash has a point now
Even as a Pom that was depressing. We aren't going to get any thrilling close Ashes series for years and they use to be the highlight of the cricketing calendar.

World cricket needs a good Australian test team.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To think I had any sort of confidence in Australia.

Will be lucky if the score isn't 10-0 by the end of both series.