• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

greg

International Debutant
Australia going for the age old England batting approach in a crisis of all failing together so nobody can be dropped...

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
That dismisall sucks because we're going to get bone heads like Ian Chappell telling us it's a justification that you need to play positvely when trying to get a draw.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah in fairness, Swan ripped that. It just didn't turn. Line was a bit close but I can't blame him too much for leaving it.

uvelocity

International Coach
lolspark

hey spikey **** you need to gif cook doing the magicman for me or at least youtube it so i can gif it

pup11

International Coach
Sorry mate but we have heard that for years

And now he doest review it when he has hit it - FFS
Maybe.. he was told to just forget about it!! Seriously though Watson is a massive misfit in the test side, when you are getting lbw half the time in the longer format, then it clearly shows you don't belong at this level. Its amazing though that a guy with his sort of attitude and returns has been glorified like some absolute match winner for well over a decade now, whereas good capable players like Bailey and Voges still don't own a baggy green cap.