• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

Backlash

School Boy/Girl Captain
Nah Backlash, he's on the cash train to the sunset, like you say, results don't matter to the board. Australia just have to keep running in, they will get another chance to amend themselves somewhat with the bat.
He looks worried because he knows the cash train won't be as big for this up coming summer after this series now. Poor bloke .

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone who thinks umpires should have control of DRS, think again, no balls and run-outs show just how little they trust themselves when they know technology can prove them wrong.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
He looks worried because he knows the cash train won't be as big for this up coming summer after this series now. Poor bloke .
Actually me and dad tried getting tickets and found Adelaide was sold out til day 4 and only the **** seats were available Sydney day 2, cash train won't be too bad.

Spark

Global Moderator
Umpires seriously have to be calling no balls live. It's not fair on the bowlers if they don't; how will they know that they're pushing the line unless you tell them?

Backlash

School Boy/Girl Captain
Actually me and dad tried getting tickets and found Adelaide was sold out til day 4 and only the **** seats were available Sydney day 2, cash train won't be too bad.
I generally feel sorry for anyone who's bought tickets at this point. Is it too late for a refund?

It's good for Cricket Australia, but not Cricket sadly.

Anyway I can't speak about this here.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Got day 3 tickets in Sydney. Hoping for a full days play given the likely batting on display.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Aussies still bowling very well. Shows that team spirit isn't an issue at all which is good.
Root and co. are just letting them bowl to them though. Don't think the remaining batsman will be so content to bat time.
England need to be careful here as we have seen over the past few years sides bat for days to secure draws here.