• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's - Aug 12-16 2021

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not saying I'm a Jonah, but as soon as I turned the coverage on I was greeted with a leg side tickle off SCurran for four, which Atherton then informed me was the first boundary of the morning.

As I've been typing there's been two more in this over too.

Sigh.

Happily I'll be back to work at 1.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Not saying I'm a Jonah, but as soon as I turned the coverage on I was greeted with a leg side tickle off SCurran for four, which Atherton then informed me was the first boundary of the morning.

Sigh.

This over's pretty much summing up what Curran brings to the side He could have had Sharma twice, but the over's gone for 16.

And inserting India is looking a worse decision with every passing moment.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Sigh.

Start a GoFundMe

Aritro

International Regular
They put up a stat that said Sharma averages 16 when the ball swings/seams in and 40ish when the seam is turned out.

Not sure what went wrong in that Curran over. He's been shaping it in appreciably.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All swing is definitely not shape. Shape is generally used to describe a delivery that angles in and swings away to end up approximately as wide of the stumps as it was released..

Last edited: