• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's - Aug 12-16 2021

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Injured or not needed? Delighted if it's the latter. How quickly can they get him up to Derbyshire?
Playing for Surrey today apparently.

Burns, Sibley, Hameed, Root, Bairstow, Buttler, Moeen, Curran, Robinson, Wood and Anderson.

Pretty much what was predicted on CW.
Moeen playing First Class Cricket in England for the first time in two years. I know we're desperate but even so...........

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Feel for English cricket when they're at the point when Haseeb and Moeen could be envisaged as the answer to any question.

Aritro

International Regular
Is it common, or indeed acceptable to describe lateral movement off the pitch as "shape"? I don't think so tbh

cnerd123

likes this
Holy incredibly long tail Batman! Pressure on that top 6 to score serious runs. Can't believe Ashwin can't get a game here.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
If only there was a process or a fix the mods could follow when we have duplicate threads running........it's a real quandary that's for sure.

Starfighter

Is it common, or indeed acceptable to describe lateral movement off the pitch as "shape"? I don't think so tbh
It's not acceptable to describe any movement as shape. Swing is swing, those who call it shape should swing from gallows instead.

Starfighter

If only there was a process or a fix the mods could follow when we have duplicate threads running........it's a real quandary that's for sure.
You realise you're relying on any of the moderators actually paying attention.