• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XV Discussion and Results

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pretty happy to knuckle down in the second innings scoring a sedate 73 from 77 balls.

Camps facing 228 balls was a great effort too. Not a great bowling effort by Blue, but at least we held on for the draw.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's a solid win there. Glad I could contribute, but crikey Patto and Borcs look a bit overbowled in the first innings there. Not surprising given their epic start though.

Jarquis

Gotta love how my promotion up the order worked in the second innings :laugh:
Gutting draw.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a solid win there. Glad I could contribute, but crikey Patto and Borcs look a bit overbowled in the first innings there. Not surprising given their epic start though.
Lots of rain around early so they had time to recover their fitness during the breaks. Wasnt going to take them off while they were taking wickets.

Loony BoB

International Captain
FIVE RUNS? They couldn't give us one more over to finish the match off? That's insane. A good job by our side that should have lead to a victory, absurd to call the match off as a draw with just five runs to get to victory. Grrrr.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Meh, Karma - Black held us off, we held Colts off in-turn :)

It's still very hard work to be a bowler in the dev league these days.

Mister Wright

My best FC game in a while. Disappointed I couldn't do more to give us victory. Still, at least we're playing better as a team then we were 3 rounds ago.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
damn... now we suck at the FC too.. :(

Totally outplayed... Gotta pick up our game somehow to salvage something from this season..

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Everytime, I am selected for final XI, I performed well... thats not enough for me to be part of final XI...just too much competition for places @ RED

Simon

Injury Update

Cricketweb Red batsman David Kearsley has today been ruled out for 9 days due to a knock he took on the arm at training this morning. Kearsley was doing a simple catching drill when one of the Cricketweb Red coaches smashed a ball in his direction while he wasn't looking. The forearm isnt thought to be broken but scans have revealed some damage and he wont return until Monday 22nd March.

Simon

Apologies for the lack of results today, have had monumental computer issues so todays games are held over until Sunday.

Josh

International Regular
Please note: JNE Forner (green) is currently without daily Internet access. This should be resolved within the week.