• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Fuller > Black

Bowen's having a corker season, really happy for him.

Always good to thump Black, stoked to get two 10'fer's on the trot.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Dissapointing loss for Reds, couldve really done with a win over the Masters seeing as though Blacks lost, although that last part does make me feel a little bit better :)

Happy with a decent knock in the 2nd dig, but shouldve gone on with it, and first innings pffft, lets not talk about it.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Awesome stuff. Demeza set it up in the field, and we crushed them with the bat.

Typical Blue season again. Slow start, bottom of the table, strong second half.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
One of the worst Black efforts ever. Good thing we weren't playing for our spots... oh wait.

Totally embarrassing. Might come back as a rookie. Might not come back.

pup11

International Coach
Great win for us, all the batsmen playing their part decently enough, but Thomas was truly the star the show and brilliant effort from him, well done mate.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So, so GUN!!!

What a massive win against Black, so pleased with the 293 run partnership with Fuller, 170 a new highest score :)

Demeza's 10 wicket haul was huge also.

cricketboy29

International Regular
*sigh* Come on Reds, let's keep the momentum going. Unpenetrative as anything, in the second Innings. Lets not slack in this last quarter, and let all of SJS's work for CW Red go to waste.:)

Jakester1288

International Regular
Good work Colts, happy with my bowling, picked up a 50 as well, great from me.

Just a quick question, how do you determine the players simming averages? Post count rank, activity or randomly?