• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Discussion and Results

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Well, that was pretty poor.

I guess well bowled Liam and Sean, I guess.
Probably only hope with the bat was Dinu's fifty, and some regard from Liam.

Blah.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Colts batsman in motorcycle accident

Arunava Das was involved in a near fatal motorcycle accident on the A23 earlier today. Eyewitnesses indicate that a man with gorgeous blonde hair smashed into the side of Das' bicycle whilst he was attempting to cross the highway.

Both eyewitnesses later identified the motorcyclist as Brett Lee. They then identified Das as "lame". Das will miss 11 game days with a fractured wrist.
:laugh:
Pretty good to come out only with a fractured wrist...

Majin

International Debutant
Great win for the colts there, another great performance from Jaso, Comley really bowling well as well. Pleased with my own performance, bowling was a bit loose in the first innings but it was good to score some runs and then to keep it tight and take a couple of wickets in the second.

Lets keep it up, Colts. :}