• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Wahey, lovely win lads. We're following the rare defeats with wins to get back on track instantly.

On a personal note, I really need to take more wickets as a strike bowler - pleased with my tight bowling though.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bad luck Colts. This inconsistency is annoying but was to be expected in our first season. Let's keep our heads up guys and look to improve our performances.

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
Woohoo we won!
Woohoo we won BIG!
Woohoo I got a 50!
Woohoo I took some wickets in a 5D finally!
Great game Blacks! Excellent Batting!
Excellent Bowling!

BLACKS ARE BACK!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLACKS!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
GOO BLACKS.. thats the stuff that we new we could do.. WELL DONE

Even with 3 international players out you guys still stood up and beat them convincingly.. well done

Great innings by Chaulhy and Blackman. Well bowled to everyone great team effort.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Well Green we really need to show some backbone in our batting, to drop 8-63 when needing just another 120 odd to win is just not acceptable. Time to fire up boys(and Resha:))!

Dydl

International Debutant
Good win guys and nice hundreds from Blackman and Chaulk! :) :) Oh yeah, Gooljar also got over 49... :) :p The bowlers bowled really well throughout the match, especially Thompson who had six for the match and Gooljar and Broadbent who had four each. Good support from everyone else!! :) :)

Blaze

Banned
dinu23 said:
haha Currie! what do u say now? still want to leave the Blues? ;)

I have played in the last couple of games and taken my opportunity as well as I could have wished for so hopefully I have showed the selectors that I am a worthy option for possible selection each and every game.. so not at this stage. ;)

Not actually that bothered by missing out on the century by 2 runs. There will be more opportunties in the future for those kind of milestones to be achieved. Just rapt that I could contribute heavily in a win and picking up my first man of the match was a bonus.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Brilliant win guys. The COlts have put together some big scores, but our bowling didn't let that happen, even though Dave didn't get much of a go. Happy with my performance, and the opening partnership with Dave, 86 aint bad.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
good win from blue, its good to see everyone in the top 6 is capable of getting big scores now, our ever improving bowlers are doing well too, we are a real shot in FC here...