• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

dinu23

International Debutant
bugssy said:
well done greenys ...we need to order a bigger cabinet guys, the one in the club house just isnt big enough for all the silver ware
ur cabinet must be pretty small, if it gets full with only spoons and forks in it. :D :p

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
haha :D
Well done Green! Bharat!!! you go girl! :P and Rose your a king...and and Hoyboy!! well done mate!!!
GO GREEN!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
dinu23 said:
ur cabinet must be pretty small, if it gets full with only spoons and forks in it. :D :p
and trophies...

Personally I think we need to order a smaller cabinet at Reds, this large empty expanse makes the actual silver ware we have seem smaller than it really is...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
geez what a poor final, we had a good season and should be pretty happy i guess...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
and trophies...

Personally I think we need to order a smaller cabinet at Reds, this large empty expanse makes the actual silver ware we have seem smaller than it really is...

what silverware? :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
dinu23 said:

its a bigger cabinet with all the other seasons taht we have cleaned up, but hey 2 for us this year at least our cabinet has something in it :P no dust like yours......

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Blacks is pretty full.. but its getting to many spider webs over it :).. none added this season so we couldnt afford cleaners.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'd just like to express how much I enjoyed this season.

I joined last season, but I didnt really get "in to it" for lack of a better phrase, because I didnt know about the rivalries, charaters and in-jokes of the Dev. League. I didnt even know many people's forum names when I saw their name on a scorecard.

But this season was different - I knew what was going on from the outset, and got involved with team discussions within the Blue thread and basically, really enjoyed the whole season. My form wasnt anything to write home about, especially in one day cricket, but I really enjoyed the whole experience of it all. Shame we choked in both finals, but thats what happens when you have two Broncos supporters in the top order...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Prince EWS said:

I joined last season, but I didnt really get "in to it" for lack of a better phrase, because I didnt know about the rivalries, charaters and in-jokes of the Dev. League. I didnt even know many people's forum names when I saw their name on a scorecard.

But this season was different - I knew what was going on from the outset, and got involved with team discussions within the Blue thread and basically, really enjoyed the whole season. My form wasnt anything to write home about, especially in one day cricket, but I really enjoyed the whole experience of it all. Shame we choked in both finals, but thats what happens when you have two Broncos supporters in the top order...
I can only agree. I enjoyed this season very much.
top stuff Liam (Y) and the rest.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Prince EWS said:

oi, leave the broncos out of this :@

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Prince EWS said:

Hey, well said. It was a great season, and with the introduction of grade cricket, the Champions Trophy coming up and more players signing up all the time, I'd say it'll continue to improve.

Great work by Liam and all the players for making a sim as much fun as it is.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This has been the best season yet IMO. There has been an unprecedented intrest from most players. It can only get better from here (I hope).

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah it has been a great season. While I've not really been super involved in it, I've definetely been more involved than last season and I've really enjoyed it.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Aye, I have to say, it was great working with a group of rookies as well as Kyle, despite missing out on playing alongside my pals Dan & Resha.