• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Travis_Teh said:
Also known as me....hmm. Sulking, ok sure, if you can read into "mood" on the internet.

Is it true that your body shape is proportionate to a dumpling? :mellow:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Travis_Teh said:
Current FC ladder for the CW league :)
Blue and Green in the lead, undefeated. :D

Code:
TABLE OF RESULTS - first class								

Team	Played	Won	Lost	Drawn	Tied	Bat	Bowl	Points
Blue	2	2	0	0	0	3	6	37
Colts	2	1	1	0	0	1	6	21
Black	3	0	3	0	0	3	9	12
Green	2	2	0	0	0	2	6	36
Red	3	1	2	0	0	6	9	29
Good to know Colts aren't last. :) Just a tip, next time you might want to put the teams in order of how many points they have. :p

Travis_Teh

International Regular
KennyD said:
Also known as me....hmm. Sulking, ok sure, if you can read into "mood" on the internet.

Is it true that your body shape is proportionate to a dumpling? :mellow:
Actually, it would be more "proportionate to a bean" but nice try at a personal attack. Couldn't be more wrong. But hey, that's okay. Don't expect any less from the likes of you.

Hey, look...if I use some emoticons I will look like i'm not actually trying to sledge you! How cool! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Cool, we can be best friends!

Travis_Teh

International Regular
KennyD said:
I'm going to add you to my buddy list.
That is fully cool hey! We can like text each other and like ... stuff!

We can talk about cool stuff like, how britney is fat, and that Jessica Simpson is hot and like you know... stuff!!!

Fully cool hey, you know that dooddddd dufffuss from sschoool is like fully nerd like hey?

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Travis_Teh said:

We can talk about cool stuff like, how britney is fat, and that Jessica Simpson is hot and like you know... stuff!!!

Fully cool hey, you know that dooddddd dufffuss from sschoool is like fully nerd like hey?
OMG Duffuss, he is like, totally out of it! I saw him the other day, and he was all like "Hey Ken" and I was like "Whateva! Stay away from me freak!"

Travis_Teh

International Regular
KennyD said:
OMG Duffuss, he is like, totally out of it! I saw him the other day, and he was all like "Hey Ken" and I was like "Whateva! Stay away from me freak!"
JHahahahhahahahahaha.

Good work :)

That made me laugh, cheers Ken :)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
367 to win in the last innings of a match must be pretty close to the record chase. Lezama your concentration is amazing.

in their first innings i thought the economy was a particular highlight, Hoy, Cunningham, Rai and Verghese all under 2, with Sajith just over and weber just under 3. amazing effort guys :)

The batting wasn't so great however :( Reuben playing abit of a lone hand there to get us to 165.

Weber put in another super effort in the 2nd innings of this match, taking 6 wickets, including that of Dangerman Markus.

the final innings was great, but also not so great, Malone, Garven, Feeney and Cunningham producing 3 runs between us isn't so good. Lezama, Bharat, Verghese (again) and Weber all batted fantasticly well and got us home. Lezama's 130 coming at a SR of just 28.8 and he stayed there right till the end, fantastic effort mate, 1st round is on me tonight guys :D

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Ahem Green

Verghese R.G. dropped Stedman, a simple chance off
Hoy.

Lezama dropped Stedman, a very simple chance off
Cunningham.

Lezama dropped Langley, a very hard chance off
Rai.

Rai dropped Langley, a very simple chance off
Hoy.

and this is the way you should do it
Stedman ct Weber b Cunningham 93
:D

Lezama dropped Langley, a very hard chance off
Cunningham.

Rai dropped Markus, a very simple chance off
Cunningham.

Lezama dropped Iyer, a very hard chance off
Cunningham.

Bharat dropped Dobson, a very simple chance off
Weber.

Cunningham dropped Langley, a simple chance off
Rai.

Feeney dropped Langley, a very simple chance off
Cunningham.

Hoy dropped Gray, a hard chance off
Hoy.

Rai dropped Gray, a very simple chance off
Cunningham.

bryce

International Regular
geez i don't really read too much of the commentary but looks like i missed out on a few wickets haha, oh well i'd rather that than lose

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
6 dropped catches for you, Bryce :laugh:

The llama seems to have been distracted. Too busy checking out the local llama talent hey hey :naughty:

PY

International Coach
Travis_Teh said:

KennyD said:
Spit them out guys. :baby:

:p

Majin

International Debutant
Robertinho said:
6 dropped catches for you, Bryce :laugh:

The llama seems to have been distracted. Too busy checking out the local llama talent hey hey :naughty:
If you call Bugsy in a cheerleader's outfit local talent, that is. :wub: