• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
wrangler203 said:
does anyone know when the first match is, or is it included in the schedule that liam put up?
Take a look in the schedule, dates and everything are in there...

steds

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Not going to argue with that. Hopefully Blue can start the Reds on the way to a poor season with a couple of big wins in the warmups. :)
Dream on, mate.

Loony BoB

International Captain
CW Colts will be the dark horse of the competition for sure. A colt is a horse, after all. :) I for one will be looking to small victories before going for the bigger ones. We need to concentrate on winning our first game, developing our players and so on - but I know we're certainly a capable group. In a domestic competition that has only just reached a level where there are five teams, a new team should never be dismissed.

Come on, Colts. :D

Loony BoB

International Captain
I have never approved of the yellow uniform. But that's because I'm a New Zealander. :)

I put my uniform in with a lot of brand new black clothes and now it's a very, very dark yellow. :D

David

International 12th Man
Loony BoB said:
I have never approved of the yellow uniform. But that's because I'm a New Zealander. :)

I put my uniform in with a lot of brand new black clothes and now it's a very, very dark yellow. :D
The uniform was decreed yellow by the powers that be.

Loony BoB

International Captain
The powers that be also tell me that my suit for work is blue, but everyone I know says it's black. It must be the darkest blue I've ever seen.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I'll probably have to buy some new washing powder or something so all the other guys can do the same as I did. :D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Do we get sent a list of sim-averages for our players again like last season?

I have an idea for the XI, but not sure yet.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Copy from theGreen Thread - for first friendly :)

P Sajith
A Feeney
B Goff
R Malone
A Garven*
+A Lezama
P Bharat
B Cunningham
T Weber
N Hoy
X Rose

12th C Jennings

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
age_master said:
Copy from theGreen Thread - for first friendly :)

P Sajith
A Feeney
B Goff
R Malone
A Garven*
+A Lezama
P Bharat
B Cunningham
T Weber
N Hoy
X Rose

12th C Jennings
Good to see you`re not going full strength... :-O

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
CW Colts One Day side to face Bangladesh (September 7)

T Mamesh
S Jasonathan
AS Das
DP Towns (vc)
OJ Cook
SJ Burke (wk)
JB Brown
DJ Comley
JP McNamara
KS Wright (c)
GM Thomas

12th: NR Hancock