• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
So do I get this right - we no longer email teams?

And you want a first choice 11 for each format sent?
Yeah Liam, are we still emailing with tactics etc, or just posting our teams in this thread?

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Ive known for a while taht 25smash cricket wont be returning and im really sorry to see it go.. over my two seasons i scored 515 runs at 103 :) so im sad to see it go.. but hopefuly it means the season will be more exciting with the 5day and 1day matches looking good.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, I reckon us Colts can avoid the wooden spoon. Be nice to see the Reds get it actually :p

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
burkey_1988 said:
Nah, I reckon us Colts can avoid the wooden spoon. Be nice to see the Reds get it actually :p
Hahaha, it would be nice to see anyone but us get it, actually :)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Robertinho said:
I doubt you've been in the Dev League long enough to know anything about any of the teams...
Kidding around Rob. You're right, I don't know much about the teams. As I just posted in the Colts thread, I would be happy to see us competitive in the Dev league. Also, I thoroughly respect all the teams and hope we have a good season.

Don

State Vice-Captain
liam wheres the fifth quarter man. u left out the fifth quarter. first games against the black.hmmmmm.rematchhhhh

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd like to see the Colts put up a good fight, who knows, completely untried, could be the surprise package. Good luck :p

dinu23

International Debutant
like to see how the colts will get on.looking forward to facing them in the warmups.