• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Important Announce - Schedule Change

Ok guys this week we will be having a double weekend with both FC and OD matches. It was something i was going to try at the back end of season, if it dragged out for a while. But due to issue we had at the start, we might as well give it a go now. Having to submitt two sides at the same time worked out ok in the pre season, so it shouldn't be a big deal. For injuries all players who were injuried after the first week will have 2 weeks taken off the their current injuries.

The following are the due dates for Round Two.
- 1st XI FC: Thursday 26th Midnight
- 1st XI OD: Friday 27th Midnight
- 2nd XI FC: Saturday 28th Midnight
- 2nd XI OD: Sunday 29th Midnigh

Week 3 Injuries

Thread will be up soon.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Important Announce - Schedule Change

Ok guys this week we will be having a double weekend with both FC and OD matches. It was something i was going to try at the back end of season, if it dragged out for a while. But due to issue we had at the start, we might as well give it a go now. Having to submitt two sides at the same time worked out ok in the pre season, so it shouldn't be a big deal. For injuries all players who were injuried after the first week will have 2 weeks taken off the their current injuries.

The following are the due dates for Round Two.
- 1st XI FC: Thursday 26th Midnight
- 1st XI OD: Friday 27th Midnight
- 2nd XI FC: Saturday 28th Midnight
- 2nd XI OD: Sunday 29th Midnigh

Week 3 Injuries

Thread will be up soon.
ok cool luv your work....

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ok guys the 2nd XI team sheet threads are up. I was hoping to get then after the 2nd XI OD matches where done, but it didn't work out that way. I didn't put them up earlier as i didn't want to have too many threads up at once, but most of 1st XI sides are in now except 9 sides out of 48.

For strikes this round i'm going to be easy unless the manager hasn't submitted many sides this season. Also both 2nd XI sides will be due on the Sunday Midnight Sydney Time. But i wont lock them until Matt or Manju sim the 2nd round. So just try and get them in, but if you miss out you wont get a strike.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Ohmy ! My team is very similar to Eng. They win Tests by bigger margin and lose ODI's by an equally higher margin

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Lord!!

Lord...need to talk to you about the teams...

Email me at Gauky_1976at Yahoo dot com dot au as I tried the last email address I had for you but it didn't work:unsure:

cricketboy29

International Regular
Quite happy despite the loss..A Hussey turning into quite the respectable allrounder. Carmino not really firing, but it's all good:d

oz_fan

International Regular
Really pleased with the win. Munir, Doru, Dennis and Guinness put in great performances.