• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Leics and South Australia failed to submitt. Mumbai (T Roach) and West Australia (M Muduwantha) picked injuried players. They got replaced with K Dean and A Flintoff, both players are out for 2nd XI matches. The two injuried players will get a couple extra weeks on their injuries now as well. Queensland failed to pick a proper side again no team name, no keeper and no captain. Leics and South Australia forfiet. Queensland get a strike. Matches may be up later today, well see.

EDIT: Haha FS Eagles picked their 2nd XI side for 1st XI in FC. Their two rookies got replaced with W McPhee and S Maxwell. Their impact on the match was interesting to say the least. When Zac or Ethan pick a side have a look at 1st XI side first, so you know who hasn't been picked.

Last edited:

luffy

International Captain
Good batting performance, shame about the bowling though. Relatively happy with a draw.

Cloete

International Captain
Meh Leics got mauled anyway. Very disappointing bowling effort though, Guy's been having a terrible season by his standards. Zedmonds was pleasing though and the bating was tops. Prasanna, Cowe and Raza were brilliant and Ronchi hit a surprise 70 odd.

Interesting result for Free State, looks like the rotation system's working quite nicely :p

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Smith, you gun. Fell 4 short of our clubs maiden double hundred though, but still a club record.

Cole bowled excellently. Was wary that we'd lose after seeing NSW's first innings score. Tendulkar chipped in with a handy all-round performance too.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very happy with that performance. Would have like a century from one of my batsmen, but the bowlers really stood up which was pleasing. e-Akbar was fantastic with 10 wickets, and Joyce had two very good innings. Feels good to start the season with 2 from 2, and what's also pleasing about the current performance is that we didn't rely on Jenkins.

cometer

State Regular
Staring down the barrel of a long season in FC. Wasn't helped by a non submission either but we still struggle to bowl opposition sides out for less than 600 runs atm. Until we fix that we won't win a FC game.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Guy you have to make sure you check the injuries and 1st XI sides before posting sides. Both R Piggott (Leics) and M Maduwantha (WA) have been taken out of their First XI OD sides, due to injuries. They have been replaced with R McKenize (Leics) and M Beasley (WA). So that means those two can't play 2nd XI, so the simmer need to pick different players, if the managers don't change their sides. Also K Dean (WA), W McPhee, S Maxwell (FS Both) all played 1st XI FC so can't play 2nd XI as well. I'll put a note next those players as well if they don't get replaced in time.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
rnd 2 oneday games

Was really good guys only 1 non submission which was South Australia.

some really good games and the tables are starting to take shape.

so Leicester win on forfeit, i do believe.

Attachments

Last edited:

cometer

State Regular
Guy you have to make sure you check the injuries and 1st XI sides before posting sides. Both R Piggott (Leics) and M Maduwantha (WA) have been taken out of their First XI OD sides, due to injuries. They have been replaced with R McKenize (Leics) and M Beasley (WA). So that means those two can't play 2nd XI, so the simmer need to pick different players, if the managers don't change their sides. Also K Dean (WA), W McPhee, S Maxwell (FS Both) all played 1st XI FC so can't play 2nd XI as well. I'll put a note next those players as well if they don't get replaced in time.
Ok I did check but didn't notice I had an injury. Apologies for that.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i noticed a couple of teams picked 1 player twice and 1 side pciked a player and the name was z so just be aware of what side your nominating just makes our lives easier guys.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Massive effort to chase down 221, after the bowlers had a very bad day out. Excellent innings from Voges and MacDonald.