• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gotta question Jenkins' captaining ability. Satti bowls 6 overs and gets 3/19 while Voges bowls 10 overs and gets 0/101. Still won, so can't complain. Great batting from MacDonald.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Dissapointing losses in both forms. The less said about the FC game the better. And we should be able to defend those kind of totals in the OD game.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yorks have been going gun in my absence. Though the picking of Kaneria over Laker in has me baffled Altoz, but you're forgiven for liking DD's.

I'll have more regular internet soon.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Feel asleep simming the matches last night, forgot to save them. Pretty sure Colts smashed NSW by an innings too, FFS. Will start again tonight.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah Monday aren't great for me 8 hours work during the day, then another 4 hours after. Probably optimistic to think i would have stayed awake long enough to sim matches.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Monday aren't great for me 8 hours work during the day, then another 4 hours after. Probably optimistic to think i would have stayed awake long enough to sim matches.
yer i have the same problems thats why i try on the weekend. hey if ok with you i might pen team submissions to friday considering there are no 2nd xi games any more. what you think . are you ok with that!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
one day games will be simmed today or tonight! results will be posted. and will get tables up aswell over the weekend.