• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 11 Discussion and Results

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another defeat, but at least we're not playing woeful cricket like we were this time last season. Pete looking in the form of his career, and some signs of Demeza pulling together his preseason form. Patrick is a worry though. Not sure what the problem is, but I sense it may be related to all the female attention he's been getting lately.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good win Greens. The bowling was excellent, especially from Cunningham and Rose. The batting was a bit inconsistent, but pretty much everyone made a decent score. A good team win the in the end.

Can't believe I got out to Thomas though :(

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
God damn it, Rose got me twice, DAMN YOU! If we were more hardy, we'd have gotten those 40 runs needed

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Red Team, two out of two thats a very good start to our season. We are now sitting pretty on 37 points. Let's keep it up boys.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Well done Reds, Special mention to our All rounder Robbins and Håkon. Well played guys..
Our bowling was pretty good too, but we can definately improve in that department..

Go REDS !!!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointing. Second game in a row we've got into a good position and then thrown it away.

Young's in excellent touch though, and Cloete's had a good start too.

Cloete

International Captain
FaaipDeOiad said:
Disappointing. Second game in a row we've got into a good position and then thrown it away.

Young's in excellent touch though, and Cloete's had a good start too.
Yeah I cursed us. We had an identical 2nd innings to our 1st innings against Black just about.

Anyway we just need some consistency for the entire game, but there have been glimpses of what we can do!

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Nice start to season especially by my fellow opener Hakon. Hopefully i can score some more runs next game and contribute a bit more to the wins.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Building up slowly Campso. No point hitting my peak at the beginning of the season. Some good signs, just got to get it all together. Pete = machine.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Great win guys, great bowling from all but Cunningham absolutely dominated the yellow 2nd innings. The batting was inconsistent but everyone except me pretty much made runs in one innings or the other so hopefully people will hit more consistent form soon :) Top start to the season guys :D