• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official***Season 11/12 Charity Series***

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Blaze said:
the whole concept just doesn't do anything for me

doesnt mean that the rest of you won't enjoy it...
This is all because my century took all the gloss off yours last season, isn't it? Shame.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
dontcloseyoureyes said:
I think his point is that it really isn't for charity, and is really just a pointless series of matches.

But I like the idea, always good to have a few fun matches with batting orders all over the place and batsmen bowling. Our cricket club does it at the end of every season and it's fun.
Of course it is for charity. Benefits the Nixontown Children's Orphanage.

Loony BoB

International Captain
The following players have been invited to join the 5D Bowling XI. Should Neil accept, he will be made captain, with Kyle as his vice.

5D Bowling XI - provisional side
BC Cunningham (CW Green)
NA Borcich (CW Black)
NS Hoy (CW Black)
DM Kennett* (CW Red)
NS Pickup (CW Black)
DP Richards (CW Black)
XPA Rose (CW Green)
GM Thomas (CW Colts)
DJ Watt (CW Red)
MW Wilson (CW Black)
KS Wright (CW Colts)

* Should Kennett decline the opportunity, the next in line are, in order... AAA Collins, TV Weber.

Loony BoB

International Captain
The following players have been invited to join the 5D Batting XI. Should Garven accept, he will be made captain, with Robbins as his vice.

5D Batting XI - provisional side
A Blackman (CW Black)
CR Butler (CW Black)
AJ Garven (CW Green)
BJ Goff (CW Blue)
A Lezama* (CW Green)
T Mamesh* (CW Red)
I Markus* (CW Red)
H Mørk (CW Red)
G Nayak* (CW Colts)
MJ Robbins (CW Red)
PE Young (CW Blue)

* Should Mamesh, Markus, Lezama or Nayak decline the opportunity, the next in line are, in order... DP Smith, NG Scott, M Gaukroger*, A Cloete, N Dravid.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Loony BoB said:
The following players have been invited to join the 5D Bowling XI. Should Neil accept, he will be made captain, with Kyle as his vice.

5D Bowling XI - provisional side
BC Cunningham (CW Green)
NA Borcich (CW Black)
NS Hoy (CW Black)
DM Kennett* (CW Red)
NS Pickup (CW Black)
DP Richards (CW Black)
XPA Rose (CW Green)
GM Thomas (CW Colts)
DJ Watt (CW Red)
MW Wilson (CW Black)
KS Wright (CW Colts)

* Should Kennett decline the opportunity, the next in line are, in order... AAA Collins, TV Weber.

Wouldn't mind batting higher to be honest.

I'm such a team man :ph34r: :cool:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Bah, hate Towns' selection procedures, always screw me over. Hoping for one of the XI to have an unfortunate (but temporary) injury.