• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Round of 16 Thread

speirz

State Vice-Captain
Slightly off topic. How do the group round tickets work? I’m in the US and wondering if you know which teams are playing where before your have to buy tickets? Seems the knockout rounds would be a guessing game but the groups shouldn’t be.
Depends on the sales phase you buy them in. It's usually broken up into three options, individual match tickets, team series tickets (buy to follow a particular country through the tournament for 3-7 games, if that team is knocked out you then follow the team that beat yours) or venue series tickets (for all matches at a particular stadium).

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hundred metre long queue to get into the Sackville at 5:30 am this morning. Absolute scenes

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I feel dirty but Advance Australia fair to the QFs. Still think "girt" is the stupidest English word in a national anthem.

ripper868

International Coach
For those playing at home with the BBC punditry, I think the 9 countries are:

Australia
Argentina
Armenia
Albania
Andorra
Angola
Algeria
Aruba
Austria

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Aussies need to push at some point but will need to time that because it will open up the game. Japan have done it really well so there’s a blueprint if your good enough.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
LVG totally called out the US for not adjusting to his tactics during the game. Love it.