• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 3 - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Green shoots of recovery for NZ. These two need to put on at least another 70 or so for NZ to feel comfortable again.

Flem274*

123/5
Drink. It really helps.
Did that at the pub quiz.

Got the "How many modes of dismissal in cricket are there?" wrong. I went eight (bowled, c & b, lbw, caught, hit wicket, handled ball, run out, stumped). What have I missed?

Shows what I know about cricket eh?

Mike5181

International Captain

Got the "How many modes of dismissal in cricket are there?" wrong. I went eight (bowled, c & b, lbw, caught, hit wicket, handled ball, run out, stumped). What have I missed?

Retired hurt lol i don't know.

NZ Guy

U19 Captain

Timed out and hit the ball twice

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member

Timed out. Always miss that one.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!

They must have counted timed out. Sneaky bastards.

kingkallis

International Coach
33 runs are scored from 4 overs only means Kiwis has scored only 28 runs from other 13 overs.

Over 4 - Steyn - 8
Over 8 - Morkel - 7
Over 10 - Morkel - 7
Over 12 - Peterson - 11