• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 3 - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GGG

State Captain
not going to be confident until du Plessis is in the hut, gotta bowl them out still.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I've now shunted ****loads of cash onto a SA win. Surely that means a blackcap win must be a certainty. Surely?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha you hate to bring it up, but every time it looks like SA are going to finally ditch the chokers tag once and for all, they do something like this. FMD.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If SA lose this, does this mean that SA will continue their record of not winning a single elimination match in a world cup since re-admission? That's a brutal history.

R_D

International Debutant
8th down and 2 more to go......

How good was Symcox going... "I'm still chirpy" after the other commentator goes Pat Symcox who was very chirpy few hours ago might not be right now :laugh:

lol..... i'll stop with Pat Symcox now...:laugh:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Watching this with family and feeling so down atm. Been yelling at them for stereotyping SA as chokers and have been hyping them up as WC favs for ages, They're murdering me now. :(