• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Teja.

Global Moderator
It's hilarious to see wrestling journalists, who were engaging in elaborate horror fantasies based on an unverified story stopping just short of Sami Zayn getting ritually executed by MBS as the WM main event, twisting themselves into interminable knots and having public meltdowns now that the story turned out to be fake.

It's the Avon Barksdale school of journalism: If it's a lie, we fight on that lie! :lol:

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The bane of social media is this whole movement of "but they did not deny it!!!" and it looks like every group out there has these idiots.

Aritro

International Regular
Watching my first Rampage on Fite instead of pirating it later. I see the chat feature is peopled by the same types who pop up in any live stream.

1674269839656.png

Condolences to the last guy though.

Mike5181

International Captain
Okada/Kaito angle on NJPW/Noah show was hype as ****. Kaito got some fire out of Okada by just shoot kicking him in the head I guess.