• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
I really reckon they should split the belts, let Cody beat Roman for 1 and he can bring out a new big gold world heavyweight championship. Let Roman keep universal with the big WWE sign on it and Sami chases that

Arachnodouche

International Captain
They should let Sami win on the night and then have Reigns win it back the next night or something. Huge heat all-round. I get they've built Roman up to be a huge deal and they're saving him for Cody at WM but there's genuine organic Mick Foleyesque momentum behind Zayn atm and they should cash in on it. Pretty sure Rhodes v Reigns isn't going to pop half as loud anyway.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The algorithm decided to show a recent Being the Elite episode on the feed yesterday and out of curiosity I decided to check it out. Haven't watched any BTE content for over 150 episodes (stopped watching before 200) and I can't believe they're still exactly the same haha. Surely they could have tried freshening them up a bit? That same ****ty 80's synth their dad wrote is so tired.

Athlai

Not Terrible
The algorithm decided to show a recent Being the Elite episode on the feed yesterday and out of curiosity I decided to check it out. Haven't watched any BTE content for over 150 episodes (stopped watching before 200) and I can't believe they're still exactly the same haha. Surely they could have tried freshening them up a bit? That same ****ty 80's synth their dad wrote is so tired.
Yeah I dropped off ages ago as well. I remember there was a really good Ibushi/Omega one before AEW started and for a while Brodie Lee was hilarious when he would scream at the Dark Order guys and they'd try not to break. But none of the Vlogs are worth it anymore.

*besides Da Party playing Uno
**bring back New Day podcast
***bring back E&C podcast

Aritro

International Regular
Just realised AEW is on ESPN on Foxtel/Kayo in Australia. Not sure when that happened, but it'll be fun to watch it live and stop pirating it*.

*might still pirate it

Athlai

Not Terrible
Woods and Breeze being selectable as general managers for the MyGM mode in the new 2K game has me keen to give it a go. Don't think I've played one since 2k17

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I ended up watching the whole show and it's the first time I've watched an AEW show. There is way too much **** going on during those shows. Felt like a fever dream.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I understand that it's not really a show for me and I have no emotional investment at all so just watching it at complete face value is hardly a fair assessment.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah fair. MJF as champ doesn't do much for me so it was a skippable card. I want Omega in singles again and the return of FTR

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
As someone who doesn't watch any AEW at all and hasn't seen any of those guys wrestle since AEW started and they mostly stopped working Japan, Hangman seemed like the biggest star on the show. Mox too I guess but I can't forget the joke he was for so long as Dean Ambrose.