• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
Thinking about this earlier, many sports entertainers have better themes then they deserve. :)
What is your favs?

For me the awful Deuce n domino had an absolute beast of a tune as an entrance and then they wrassled:sleep:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Deuce and Domino weren't that bad imo. A lot of that may have been down to Cherry though tbf.

Deuce was far better as Deuce than anything to do with his run as Sim Snuka and legacy also.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
lol also just remembered that it was Deuce who nearly killed the Undertaker at WM25 after ****ing up the "catch me when I go for the Suicide Dive" spot.

Niall

International Coach
Guys............

Vince is woke.:-O

Genuinely would have loved to seen how that would play out, it probably would be the worst angle ever, but some people want to watch the world burn etc.:D

According to James McKenna & Ryan Satin on the latest edition of Wrestling Sheet Radio, the plan was for James Ellsworth to face Charlotte Flair at Wrestlemania 34 for the Smackdown Women’s Championship. McKenna says that these plans were in place as recent as August
The idea was for Ellsworth to come out, saying that he was transitioning and identifies as a woman. As a result, it gave him the right to challenge for the Women’s title
This idea also apparently came right from Vince McMahon and was something WWE was seriously considering.
And yes I am aware its probably BS....but still!!

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys............

Vince is woke.:-O

Genuinely would have loved to seen how that would play out, it probably would be the worst angle ever, but some people want to watch the world burn etc.:D

And yes I am aware its probably BS....but still!!
That would've been an absolute trainwreck.